What kind of exam is it?
- Test of English for International Communication.
What level do I need to be?
- The score you need and the level of English that you are currently at will determine how many hours of classes are necessary.
What does the exam consist of?
- TOEIC test questions are based on real-life work settings in an international environment (meetings, travel, telephone conversations, etc). The TOEIC test is a two-hour multiple-choice test that consists of 200 questions divided into 100 questions each in listening comprehension and reading comprehension. Each candidate receives independent marks for written and oral comprehension on a scale from 5 to 495 points. The total score adds up to a scale from 10 to 990 points.
How will it help me?
- The test is used by organisations to determine whether an employee is suitable for a particular task. If you work or want to work for a large organisation, particularly in Asia, then the TOEIC test will be useful to you.
How can I prepare for this exam?
- Students can practise TOEIC tests and attend TOEIC preparation classes at our IH Bangkok centre. We customize every course to work on only what the student needs so they don’t waste time.
How can I sign up for this exam?
- If you do not need preparation and only want to sign up for the exam, you can visit CPA Thailand