The Professional EFL Programme for Thai Educators
International House is a world leader in teaching the English language to adults, teenagers and kids around the globe.
Founded in 1999, IH Bangkok has already helped thousands of students reach their potential in English. We are proud of the reputation we have earned as one of Thailand’s most respected independent English language schools, as befits the International House name.
Teachers provided by IH Bangkok:
- Are Native English Speakers.
- Hold Cambridge CELTA qualifications or equivalent.
- Engage in on-going professional development.
- Respect and care about their students.
- Are well-informed and sensitive to Thai culture.
- Use both modern and traditional teaching methods.
- Make every lesson a worthwhile experience for the students.
What can your students expect?
- The chance to engage in, and enjoy, learning English.
- A structured programme that meets their needs and goals.
- Full use of all four skills; speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Up-to-date materials and teaching aids.
- Well managed classes.
With around 20 CELTA courses running at our Chiang Mai and Bangkok Teacher Training Centres each year, International House Bangkok can provide you with answers to all your ELT staffing needs. This year, up to 300 CELTA trainees will graduate from our training centres and many will be looking for a teaching career in Thailand.
With our three distinct levels of service, IH Bangkok is able to take care of your English teaching needs; whether you need a single teacher or a whole English Department.
For further information contact Tony at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+66) 53-482248/9.