Delta Payment Information
Before you pay
Before making any payment to IH Chiang Mai, we wish to advise you of several points:
- Payments for teacher training courses can be made in US dollars or Thai baht or Pounds Sterling (GBP) (please see below for details of prices for each currency).
- No payment should be made by any applicant until a letter of acceptance has been issued by IH Bangkok confirming the applicant’s place on a course, at which time a deposit payment of $1,000 is payable.
- Places on a course cannot be confirmed until a deposit has been paid.
- Once paid, deposits are non-refundable.
- Once a deposit has been paid, the candidate’s place on the course is guaranteed up until the date at which the balance payment is due – one month before the course begins. The Cambridge exam fees can be paid between these dates and the first day of the course. Failure to make the balance payment will ultimately result in forfeiture of the place. Applicants applying after these dates should just make the full payment on acceptance.
- Should a participant withdraw from a course less than one month before its commencement, the course fees will be forfeited along with the deposit.
- All deposits and fees will be refunded in the event of a course being cancelled and if subsequent courses are not suitable for the candidate.
- Candidates are urged to understand that there is a risk of failing and that in such an event, no money can be returned.
Receipt of payments made will be confirmed by email from email@example.com within 3 working days. If you do not hear from us within that time please contact us by email or phone to let us know.
Bank Transfers or deposits into our bank in Thailand
Bank transfer payments can be made in US dollars or Thai baht only into our Thai bank. Cash deposits can be made in Thai Baht only.
Bank Transfers or deposits into our bank in England
Payments can be made in pounds sterling only into our UK bank account. Payments from one UK bank to another should not incur any bank charges.
To ensure that we are aware of your payment you must scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, a copy of the SWIFT (Society World-wide Inter-bank Financial Telecommunications) message when you transfer your fees to us. Please mark the email for the attention of Delta/Teacher Training. Make sure you retain a copy of the transfer details.
Debit or Credit Card Payments
We also have an online payment option for debit/credit card payments. Once you have been accepted onto the course, our admin team will provide more details for this payment option.
We accept all payments as below:
- Local bank transfers
- WeChat Pay
- American Express
For those participants already in Thailand, a cash payment in US dollars or Thai baht is possible. All fees quoted are exclusive of the Cambridge exam registration fees.
We offer 2 options (course only / package) in 3 currencies (US dollars / sterling / Thai baht). The price depends on the Delta modules you choose – please find price details here. Please do feel free to contact us at email@example.com should you have any doubts whatsoever- we’ll be more than happy to help).
If paying in USD, prices are as follows:
All prices that appear elsewhere on this website are written in dollars for the sake of standardisation and comparison.
Again, if you have any questions regarding how to make a payment, please do contact us at delta@ihchiangmaicom, we’ll be happy to help.